Roast Beef Slices
- 2 cups chopped or shredded cooked roast beef
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 to 3 jalapeño peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) Italian bread loaf, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Combine first 7 ingredients; spread evenly over cut sides of each bread half. Top with bell peppers; sprinkle with cheese. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Cut into slices, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches