Roast Beef Slices
Yield: Makes 8 to 10 appetizer servings
- 2 cups chopped or shredded cooked roast beef
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 to 3 jalapeño peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16-ounce) Italian bread loaf, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Combine first 7 ingredients; spread evenly over cut sides of each bread half. Top with bell peppers; sprinkle with cheese. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450° for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Cut into slices, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note