Roast Beef Sandwich with Horseradish Aioli
The rye bread in this sandwich packs a good amount of Resistant Starch, and the veggies have plenty of fiber to keep you feeling satisfied all afternoon long.
Resistant Starch: 1.8g
More From Health
Total: 7 Minutes
- Calories: 359
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 24g
- Carbohydrate: 43g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 38mg
- Sodium: 546mg
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 slices rye bread
- 2 (1-ounce) slices roast beef
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup sliced cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon less-sodium, low-fat Italian dressing
- 1. Combine mayonnaise and horseradish in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- 2. Spread mayonnaise mixture on both bread slices. Top 1 bread slice with roast beef, spinach, and remaining bread slice.
- 3. Serve with cucumber slices drizzled with dressing.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note