Roast Beef Pumpernickel Sandwich with Roasted Red Pepper, Arugula and Goat Cheese
More From Health
- 3 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 8 slices pumpernickel bread
- 4 green-leaf lettuce leaves
- 12 ounces thinly sliced lean roast beef
- 4 jarred roasted red peppers (2 ounces each), drained, rinsed, patted dry and halved
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1. Spread the goat cheese on 4 slices of the bread.
- 2. Arrange 1 lettuce leaf on each of the 4 cheese-topped bread slices, then layer each with 3 ounces roast beef.
- 3. Top with red peppers, drizzle with balsamic vinegar, and cover with second slice of bread. Serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches