- 3 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 8 slices pumpernickel bread
- 4 green-leaf lettuce leaves
- 12 ounces thinly sliced lean roast beef
- 4 jarred roasted red peppers (2 ounces each), drained, rinsed, patted dry and halved
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
How to Make It
Spread the goat cheese on 4 slices of the bread.
Arrange 1 lettuce leaf on each of the 4 cheese-topped bread slices, then layer each with 3 ounces roast beef.
Top with red peppers, drizzle with balsamic vinegar, and cover with second slice of bread. Serve.