Very tasty and very easy-who could ask for more?!
Roast Beef-Cheddar Panini Sandwiches
More From Southern Living
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup prepared creamy horseradish sauce, divided
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 pound deli roast beef slices
- 4 Cheddar, Swiss, or provolone cheese slices
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Sauté first 3 ingredients in a lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Spread 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce on each of 4 bread slices; top evenly with roast beef, cooked onion, and cheese. Top with remaining bread slices. Brush melted butter on both sides of sandwich.
- Cook in a preheated panini press 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with remaining horseradish sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches