Roast Beef and Pomegranate Crostini
The crostini can be toasted up to 3 days in advance. Keep at room temperature in an airtight container. Recipe by Kate Merker, December 2010. From the Real Simple website: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/roast-beef-and-pomegranate-crostini-00000000048706/index.html.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 24 thin slice(s) baguette (from 1 small loaf)
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 ounce(s) thinly sliced roast beef
- 1/4 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) pomegranate seeds
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1. Heat oven to 400° F. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush both sides of the bread with the oil. Bake until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- 2. Dividing evenly, top the toasted baguette slices with the roast beef, sour cream, pomegranate seeds, and scallion; season with ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note