Everyone in my family went, "Oh, well," when I told them what I was making. I already had a "to die for" remoulade sauce for an entree dish. This recipe is perfect for an appetizer. I found it somewhere using BIG shrimp in individual cocktail glasses. BIG HIT. BIG HIT! It was slurped down even at Thanksgiving when no one should be concentrating on appetizers.
This recipe goes with Boiled Shrimp With Rémoulade Sauce and Spicy Cocktail Sauce
Yield: Makes about 4 cups
More From Southern Living
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Creole mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground red pepper
- 4 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Whisk together all ingredients until blended. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note