You can make this sauce three days ahead.
This recipe goes with Southern Shrimp Cocktails
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1. Stir together all ingredients; cover and chill 1 hour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers