From Jeneen Johnson
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) shrimp
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 3-4 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 1/4 cup(s) Italian bread crumbs
- 1. Microwave garlic and butter in Pyrex dish.
- 2. Crush 1 roll of Ritz and add it to the butter.
- 3. In baking dish add shrimp and layer Ritz concoction on top.
- 4. Bake 350 degrees F 20-30 minutes or until done (not overdone).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ritz Shrimp Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers