Ritz Parmesan Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 whole(s) chicken breasts boneless
- 1 package(s) Ritz crackers crumbled
- 1 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 1 can(s) Campbell's Cream of Mushroom
- 1 8 oz. tub(s) sour cream
- Crumble Ritz crackers in a mixing bowl. Add parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Roll chicken breasts first in the butter, then in the cracker/parmesan mixture.
- Place chicken in a 9x13 pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for one hour or until done.
- Before serving chicken, mix soup and sour cream in a sauce pan and simmer until heated.
- Pour this mixture over the chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KensKitchen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ritz Parmesan Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes