Ritz Cracker Corn Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) celery finely chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) bell pepper finely chopped
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1 can(s) cream of celery soup
- 1 can(s) white shoepeg corn drained
- 1 can(s) french style green beans drained
- 1 package(s) of Ritz crackers crushed
- 1/2 cup(s) melted butter
- Preheat oven to 325. Mix first 8 ingredients; add pepper to taste. Pour unto 9x13 pan. Mix crushed crackers and melted butter, spread over top of casserole. Bake uncovered for about 35 minutes, remove cover and bake 5 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ritz Cracker Corn Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles