A homemade granola that boasts MUFAs, health, and fantastic flavor. Serve hot with milk, mix in yogurt, or even sprinkle on ice cream!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup(s) Honey
- 1/2 cup(s) Nonfat Dry Milk
- 3 cup(s) Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup(s) Sunflower Nuts
- 1 tablespoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup(s) Wheat Germ
- Stir together dry ingredients in a large pan: oats, sunflower nuts, cinnamon, wheat germ, and nonfat dry milk.
- In a microwaveable dish, combine wet ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, honey, and vanilla. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Blend with a wire whisk.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and toss to coat well.
- Bake at 350* for 25-30 minutes until lightly brown, tossing every 7-8 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ritaendres and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note