- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1/3 cup(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup(s) Honey
- 1/2 cup(s) Nonfat Dry Milk
- 3 cup(s) Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup(s) Sunflower Nuts
- 1 tablespoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup(s) Wheat Germ
- Stir together dry ingredients in a large pan: oats, sunflower nuts, cinnamon, wheat germ, and nonfat dry milk.
- In a microwaveable dish, combine wet ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, honey, and vanilla. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Blend with a wire whisk.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and toss to coat well.
- Bake at 350* for 25-30 minutes until lightly brown, tossing every 7-8 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ritaendres and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note