You will have every one asking for the recipe, soooooooo gooooooood!!!!!
Rita's Butter Pecan Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Can Milk
- 3/4 cup(s) Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 1 box(es) Butter Pecan Cake Mix
- 1 can(s) Coconut & Pecan Icing
- 1. Preheat oven to 350*
- 2. Add first four ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix well.
- 3. Add Coconut pecan icing and mix well
- 4. Grease and sugar a tube pan
- 5. Pour into tube pan
- 6. Bake for one hour
- 7. Place on wire rack till cool
- 8. turn onto cake dish
- 9 ENJOY!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sonnyt42 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rita's Butter Pecan Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts