Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) uncooked arborio rice
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 4 cup(s) chicken or vegetable broth
- Saute onion in oil and butter for 3 minutes.
- Add rice, stirring for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup of broth. Continue cooking and stirring until liquid is absorbed.
- Gradually stir in remaining broth 1 cup at a time, cooking and stirring until liquid is absorbed before adding the next cup.
- Add parmesan (optional) cheese or chicken/shrimp and salt and pepper for seasoning to your liking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
risotto Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes