- 1 9-inch pie crust
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 4 roma tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 3/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
How to Make It
Line an ungreased 9" tart pan with pie crust; press crust into fluted sides of pan and trim edges.
Bake at 450 degrees for 5 to 7 minutes; remove from oven. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese; let cool on a wire rack. Combine remaining ingredients; mix well and fill crust.
Reduce heat to 375 degrees; bake for about 20 minutes, or until bubbly on top.