Rip's Big Bowl (vegan)
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup(s) Grape-Nuts or Ezekiel brand equivalent
- 1/4 cup(s) bite-size shredded wheat
- 1/4 cup(s) Uncle Sam Cereal
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground flaxseed meal
- 2 tablespoon(s) raisins
- 1/2 handful of walnuts
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 kiwi sliced
- 1 grapefruit
- 3/4 cup(s) milk substitute of choice
- Toss all ingredients except the grapefruit and milk substitute into a bowl. After cutting the grapefruit in half, use a small, sharp knife to remove the segments. Add the segments to the top of the bowl and squeeze in the juice. Top the bowl with milk substitute.
- In a pinch, simply add water (the fruits blend with the water and give it a sweet taste.)
- Add any fresh or frozen fruit, such as peaches, cherries, mangoes, blueberries, or red grapes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rip's Big Bowl (vegan) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes