Rigatoni with Sausage & Beans
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage links, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 jar (1 lb. 10 oz.) Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce
- 1 can (19 oz.) cannellini or white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1 box (16 oz.) rigatoni or ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- Brown sausage in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in Pasta Sauce, beans and rosemary.
Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until sausage is done.
Serve over hot pasta.
Preparation time: 20 Minute(s)
Cook time: 20 Minute(s)
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes