Rigatoni with Roasted Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 pound(s) rigatoni or some other short pasta
- 1/2 head(s) cauliflower (about 1 pound) cut into florets
- 8 ounce(s) brussell sprouts trimmed and halved,quartered if large
- 1 medium red onion cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 2 sprig(s) fresh thyme
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 ounce(s) pecorino (about 1/2 cup) plus more for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1. Heat oven to 450 degrees. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve 1 cup of the cooking water; drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- 2. Meanwhile, on 2 large rimmed baking sheets, toss the cauliflower, brussel sprouts, and onion with the thyme, 2 tbl of the oil, and 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper. Roast, tossing the vegetables once and rotating the sheets halfway through, until golden brown and tender, 15-20 mins.
- 3. Add the vegetables, pecorino, 1/2 cup of the reserved cooking water, and the remaining 2 tbl of oil to the pasta and toss to combine (add more cooking water if the pasta seems dry). Serve sprinkled with additional pecorino.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rigatoni with Roasted Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes