- 1 (1-lb.) box rigatoni pasta
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (26-oz.) jar mushroom-and-garlic pasta sauce
- 1/3 cup freshly shredded or grated Parmesan-Romano cheese blend
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; set pasta aside, and keep warm.
Toss together eggplant and next 3 ingredients.
Grill vegetables in a grill wok, covered with grill lid, over high heat (400º to 500º) 10 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Remove vegetables from heat.
Heat pasta sauce in a medium saucepan over medium heat 5 minutes or until warm, stirring often. Place pasta on a serving platter; spoon sauce evenly over pasta, and top with vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese; serve immediately.