- 1 tablespoon Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup vodka or chicken broth
- 1 jar Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1 jar Bertolli® Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- 1 box (16 oz.) rigatoni or penne pasta, cooked and drained
How to Make It
Heat Olive Oil in 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook onion 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in vodka and cook 1 minute. Stir in Sauces. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, stirring frequently, 4 minutes. Serve over hot rigatoni and sprinkle, if desired, with fresh basil.
*For a delicious option: Cook 1 small zucchini, chopped, with onion and garlic.
Cost per recipe*: $28
Cost per serving*: $21
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 530, Calories From Fat 160, Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 17g, Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 1000mg, Total Carbohydrate 71g, Sugars 13g, Dietary Fiber 4g, Protein 14g, Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 10%, Iron 10%