Birds Eye® Rigatoni & Turkey Meatball Soup
More From Birds Eye®
- 1 bag (11 oz) Steamfresh® Rigatoni & Vegetables with Tomato Parmesan Sauce, cooked according to package directions
- 1 can (14 oz) white cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 frozen prepared turkey meatballs, thawed
- 3 cups low sodium vegetable juice
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Combine prepared rigatoni, beans, meatballs and vegetable juice in a large saucepan.
- 2. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with grated Parmesan cheese and warm breadsticks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Birds Eye® Rigatoni & Turkey Meatball Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes