Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 30 whole(s) cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup(s) dry white wine
- 1/4 cup(s) extra fine capers
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1/4 cup(s) kalamata olives
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) parlsey
- 8 ounce(s) rigatoni
- 8 ounce(s) salami
- Preheat the oven to 375. Place the tomatoes on a small baking sheet and drizzle with 2 teaspoons of oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast the tomatoes in the oven for about 8 minutes, or until they begin to split. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil in a large, heavy saut pan over medium heat. Add the salami and cook for 30 seconds on each side until light golden in color. Remove the salami from the pan and reserve. Return the pan to the heat, add the garlic and saut for 1 minute, or until tender. Add the wine and simmer for about 3 minutes, or until reduced by about half. Add the roasted tomatoes, olives and capers to the hot pan and toss gently. Bring the mixture to a simmer and add the salami and parsley.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water for 8 minutes, or until the pasta is al dente. Strain the pasta and toss it in the pan with the sauce. Season the pasta to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer the pasta to plates, spooning any salami and tomato mixture from the pan around the pasta, and serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by davegraham49 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note