More From Bertolli Pasta Sauce
- 1 Bertolli® Classico™ Olive Oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1 pouch Bertolli® Premium Champignon & Portobello Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 4 ounces rigatoni or large tube pasta, cooked and drained
- Heat Olive Oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in ground beef and cook 4 minutes; drain. Stir in wine and cook 30 seconds. Stir in Pasta Sauce. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 10 minutes. Stir in cream; heat through. Serve over hot rigatoni and sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
Cost per recipe*: $6.22
Cost per serving*: $3.11
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This