- 1 (8-oz.) package ricotta and spinach tortelloni
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 carrot, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Cook tortelloni according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
While pasta cooks, sauté garlic in hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 3 minutes. Add red bell pepper and next 3 ingredients, and sauté 8 to 9 minutes. Stir in 1/4 cup water and salt and pepper to taste.
Toss together tortelloni, vegetable mixture, and cheese until blended. Serve immediately.
Tip: Cut vegetables ahead of time, wrap in damp paper towels, and place in a zip-top plastic bag. Chill up to one day.