Ricotta Pimiento Cheese
A trio of cheeses—ricotta, sharp Cheddar, and pepper Jack—make up Ricotta Pimiento Cheese. Serve Ricotta Pimiento Cheese as an appetizer over Cornmeal Tarts, crackers, or vegggies.
This recipe goes with Cornmeal Tarts with Ricotta Pimiento Cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup (3 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon drained diced pimiento
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon table salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Stir together pepper Jack cheese, Cheddar cheese, ricotta cheese, mayonnaise, pimiento, ground black pepper, salt, and ground red pepper in a small bowl. Store in refrigerator up to 3 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note