Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 eggs yolks and white separated
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1 medium lemon zest (to taste)
- 1 cup(s) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- butter for frying
- Step 1: In a medium bowl whisk eggs yolks, lemon zest, sugar, salt, ricotta cheese and flour. In a separate bowl beat egg whites with an electric mixer until they form slightly stiff peaks. Fold eggs whites into ricotta/flour mixture until well blended.
- Step 2: Add a little bit of butter to a skillet or griddle over medium high heat. Spoon batter into the pan to form a pancake of the desired size you want. Cook for 1 minute or until the top starts to bubble and/or the bottom is golden brown, flip the pancake onto its other side and cooked until the pancake is cooked thoroughly throughout (About 1- 1 1/2 minutes).
- Step 3: Repeat until the batter is gone.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by star00 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note