Community Recipe from
- 3 eggs yolks and white separated
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1 medium lemon zest (to taste)
- 1 cup(s) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- butter for frying
- Step 1: In a medium bowl whisk eggs yolks, lemon zest, sugar, salt, ricotta cheese and flour. In a separate bowl beat egg whites with an electric mixer until they form slightly stiff peaks. Fold eggs whites into ricotta/flour mixture until well blended.
- Step 2: Add a little bit of butter to a skillet or griddle over medium high heat. Spoon batter into the pan to form a pancake of the desired size you want. Cook for 1 minute or until the top starts to bubble and/or the bottom is golden brown, flip the pancake onto its other side and cooked until the pancake is cooked thoroughly throughout (About 1- 1 1/2 minutes).
- Step 3: Repeat until the batter is gone.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by star00 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes