- 1/3 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Sugar Free Preserves
- 3 teaspoons orange juice, divided
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 packets artificial sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Sugar Free Chocolate Flavored Syrup
How to Make It
COMBINE flour, milk, eggs, oil and salt in medium bowl, whisking until smooth. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
COAT an 8-inch nonstick skillet lightly with no-stick cooking spray; heat skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons batter, tilting skillet quickly for batter to cover entire base of pan. Cook over medium heat 30 to 60 seconds or until bottom is light brown. Loosen and carefully turn crepe over; cook an additional 30 to 45 seconds or until bottom is light brown. Cool on wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter.
COMBINE preserves and 2 tablespoons orange juice in medium bowl, stirring until smooth. Stir in sliced strawberries. Combine ricotta cheese, chocolate chips, remaining 1 tablespoon orange juice, artificial sweetener and orange peel in small bowl; mix well. Spoon 2 tablespoons cheese mixture and 1/4 cup strawberry mixture lengthwise down the center of each crepe. Roll up and place on serving plate seam side down. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Top with remaining strawberry mixture.
TIP You may substitute 8 (9-inch) ready-to-use packaged crepes for the homemade crepes in this recipe. Eliminate steps 1 and 2 in the recipe directions. Begin with step