A VERY good recipe!!! My family loves it, even my 3 and 6 year old. Cannot wait to make it again.
Ricotta cheese and Meatball Pizza
- 1 teaspoon(s) basil
- 1 package(s) Boboli pizza crust
- 6 piece(s) cooked meatballs
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning
- 2 cup(s) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup(s) shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup(s) tomato sauce
- Spread tomato sauce on pizza crust.
- In small bowl combine ricotta, basil, garlic and italian seasoning. Spread mixture on top of tomato sauce evenly.
- Slice meatballs (they slice better when cold) and arrange evenly on top of pizza.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella, reduce heat to 300 degrees and bake 5-7 more minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KKWoj4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ricotta cheese and Meatball Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes