A VERY good recipe!!! My family loves it, even my 3 and 6 year old. Cannot wait to make it again.
Ricotta cheese and Meatball Pizza
A delicious ricotta cheese and meatball pizza, a new option for Friday nights! The whole family will love it.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) basil
- 1 package(s) Boboli pizza crust
- 6 piece(s) cooked meatballs
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning
- 2 cup(s) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup(s) shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup(s) tomato sauce
- Spread tomato sauce on pizza crust.
- In small bowl combine ricotta, basil, garlic and italian seasoning. Spread mixture on top of tomato sauce evenly.
- Slice meatballs (they slice better when cold) and arrange evenly on top of pizza.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella, reduce heat to 300 degrees and bake 5-7 more minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KKWoj4 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ricotta cheese and Meatball Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes