Ricotta and Spinach Canneloni
Community Recipe from
- 4 cup(s) tomato sauce
- 8 large fresh sheets, cut in two width wise
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley chopped
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 package cooked spinach drained and chopped
- 16 ounce(s) ricotta cheese
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese grated
- salt and petter
- 1.Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta around 2 minutes or until al dente. Drain and lay side by side on wet dish towels.
- 2.Set aside 30 ml (2 tbsp) of parmesan and 30 ml (2 tbsp) of parsley. In a large bowl, combine beaten eggs, spinach, SKOTIDAKIS ricotta cheese, mozzarella, remaining parmesan and parsley, salt and pepper. Spread 45 ml (3 tbsp) of the cheese mixture in the middle of each pasta sheet and roll into a cannelloni.
- 3.Cover bottom of a glass ovenproof dish with around one quarter of tomato sauce and lay cannelloni on top, side by side. Pour over remaining tomato sauce, then sprinkle with parmesan and parsley. Cover and bake in oven at 180°C (350°F) for 45 to 50 minutes or until cannelloni turn golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Patsychef and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes