Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) 85 ground chuck
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 4 can(s) kidney beans Dark 15 oz
- 1 can(s) kidney beans LT 15 oz
- 3 can(s) tomato sauce 29 oz
- 1 can(s) tomato paste 6 oz
- 1 can(s) Diced Tomatoes 28 oz
- 2 whole(s) onions small or 1 large chopped
- 2 package(s) McCORMICK dry chilli mix Mild low sodium
- 1 whole(s) Green pepper Lg chopped
- Add olive oil to skillet and bring to med heat add onion sautee, add meat, mix and stir and chop til meat is loose and mixed with onions. In a large Kettle (to Handle 8qts) add beans tomato sauce tomato paste chopped green pepper and sauteed meat& onions to kettle over medium heat add chilli mix stir until all ingredients are mixed well. after 30 mins bring to simmer for 45-60 mins stir frequently to make sure all ingredients mix well while cooking add salt and pepper to taste. Bottle and can 8 qts of chilli
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Rickjankowski and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note