Richies crustless chicken pizza
breaded and pan seared chicken breasts drowned withe pizza sauce, your favorite pizza toppings and baked to melt the cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes
- 4 piece(s) chicken breasts seared
- 1 can(s) pizza sauce
- 1 whole(s) large onion diced
- 1 container(s) mushrooms (portobello) chopped
- 1 whole(s) green pepper diced
- 6 strip(s) thick cut bacon chopped
- 2 cup(s) bread cup mixture
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) stick butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) evoo
- 1 cup(s) fresh parmesean cheese shreaded
- 1 cup(s) shreaded mozerella cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) cillantro chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) oregano chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) basil chopped
- trim chicken breasts and dredge them 1st into an egg wash then into the bread crumb mixture - fully coat. Set chicken aside and start to cook bacon strips. leave just enough oil in the pan, chop bacon up and start to sear breaded chicken in bacon grease. Approximately 5 min. on each side, they will not be fully cooked, then set aside. Throw onions, green peppers and mushrooms in the pan (be sure not to clean pan before that will add flavor). When onions begin to carmelize dump tomatoes, pizza sauce, fresh herbs and bacon in pan cook for 5 min. In a oven safe pan put butter and oil in heat then add garlic and heat for 3-5 min. Add the chicken into garlic seared pan and let cook for 5 min. Put onion mixture over top of chicken and preheat oven to 350 degress. Lastly sprinkle cheeses over entire mixture and add additional pizza toppings. Put into oven for approximatley 25min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dicknkel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note