This turned out great ! Will make this again!
Richard's Sloppy Joes
More From Southern Living
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 1/4 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeños (optional)
- 1 tablespoon liquid from pickled jalapeños (optional)
- 8 hamburger buns, toasted
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well. Return cooked beef to skillet.
- Stir in tomatoes, next 3 ingredients, and, if desired, jalapeños and liquid. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 15 minutes or until thickened. Serve mixture on toasted buns.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used KC Masterpiece Original Barbecue Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes