- 2 cups prime rib leftover
- 2 cups onion chopped small
- 2 cups potatoes baked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Eyeball it - use more or less as needed
- 3 cloves fresh garlic Crushed see note above
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's seasoned salt see note above
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne or crushed red pepper see note above
- 1 teaspoon dried or fresh oregano see note above
How to Make It
In large non-stick frying pan, sauté chopped onion in oil over low heat until soft. Add garlic and sauté one more minute. Add potatoes and continue to sauté until mixture is golden brown, adding a little oil if needed. Add prime rib to pan and sauté until golden brown (use little, if any oil). Return potato mixture to pan with prime rib. Season to taste with Lawry's Seasoned Salt, pepper and oregano. Mix well and cook over low heat until thoroughly heated.
You may wish to add leftover brown gravy to moisten the hash as you cook.