Rich's Magnolia Room Cheese Straws
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 box(es) frozen puff pastry (2 sheets)
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter softened
- Mix cheese and pepper. Spread 1 pastry sheet with butter, then with cheese mixture. Place second pastry sheet on top. Pinch ends of pastry together. Roll pastry out to 1/4" thickness, about 15" x 15". Cut one inch wide ribbons. Cut in half again. Twist each piece. Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 3 to 5 minutes, or until puffed and lightly brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rich's Magnolia Room Cheese Straws Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers