Rich's Chicken Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 1/2 pound(s) boneless, skinless chicken breatst
- salt to taste
- 6 stalk(s) celery diced
- 2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) dill pickle relish
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) toasted almond slices
- Boil chicken in lightly salted water until tender. Let chicken cool and then shred it. Mix all other ingredients with shredded chicken and mix well. Chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rich's Chicken Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes