RICH ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND POTATO SOUP
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Italian sausage
- 3/4 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 slice(s) pancetta bacon diced
- 1-1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 potatoes cubed
- 2 cup(s) kale rinsed and julienned
- 1/3 cup(s) heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 300
- Place sausage links on a sheet pan and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until done. Cut each link in half lengthwise, and then into 1/2 inch slices. Set aside.
- In a 4 quart saucepan over medium heat, saute the onions and the pancetta for 10 minutes, or until onions are almost clear. Add the garlic and saute for one more minute. Add the chicken broth and potatoes and bring to a simmer for 15 minutes. Add the kale, cream and reserved sausage, simmer for 5 more minutes and serve.
- Serves 7
This recipe is a personal recipe added by naughtymax and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
RICH ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND POTATO SOUP Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews