Rich Chocolate Frosting
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoon(s) heavy cream
- 1 1/4 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Place all of the ingredients except for the vanilla in a saucepan. Stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the vanilla. Cool slightly. Add more sugar if necessary to achieve desired spreading consistency.
- Spread on cupcakes while frosting and cupcakes are still warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rich Chocolate Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings