Rich Chocolate Frosting
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoon(s) heavy cream
- 1 1/4 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Place all of the ingredients except for the vanilla in a saucepan. Stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the vanilla. Cool slightly. Add more sugar if necessary to achieve desired spreading consistency.
- Spread on cupcakes while frosting and cupcakes are still warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by humboldt29 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rich Chocolate Frosting Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings