Rich Chocolate Buttercream
- 2 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 (1-ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place chocolate in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts, stirring often. Remove from heat.
- Beat butter at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy. Add chocolate, powdered sugar, and remaining ingredients; beat until spreading consistency.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This