- 2 (1-ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 (1-ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- calories 70
- fat 4 g
- cholesterol 8 mg
- sodium 32 mg
How to Make It
Place chocolate in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts, stirring often. Remove from heat.
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add chocolate, powdered sugar, and remaining ingredients; beat until spreading consistency.