Rich Butterscotch Bars
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup(s) butter, no substitutes
- 2 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 14 oz can(s) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, heat the chips and butter on high for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until chips are melted, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth. Add the cracker crumbs; set aside 2/3 cup. Press the remaining crumb mixture into a greased 13 X 9 pan.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the milk, egg and vanilla; mix well. Stir in pecans. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake at 325* for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Store in refrigerator.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SharonKurtz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rich Butterscotch Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts