Rice Wine Vinaigrette with Herbs
Combine rice wine vinegar and fresh herbs for a zesty vinaigrette ready in ten minutes.
This recipe goes with Sliced Tomatoes with Corn and Basil
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola, safflower, or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in oil until well blended. Stir in cilantro and chives. Use immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use; bring to room temperature, and stir or shake to mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings
Food & Wine