Community Recipe from
- 2 package(s) Near East Rice Pilaf
- 1 can(s) rinsed and drained chickpeas
- 2 roasted red peppers or 1 jar sliced in pieces
- 1 cup(s) thawed frozen peas
- 1 can(s) quartered artichokes
- 3-4 scallions sliced on the diagonal
- 3 tablespoon(s) red or white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 clove(s) garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh chopped parsley
- 3-6 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cook Rice according to package directions.
- Place in a bowl.
- Add veggies.
- For dressing combine vinegar, mustard, garlic, honey, parsley, salt pepper and olive oil. Whisk to combine well.
- Add dressing to bowl with rice and veggies. Combine all ingredients.
- Note: any veggies can be added for example sauteed mushrooms. Use your imagination.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nina63 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rice Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes