Rice Pineapple Pudding
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) cold milk
- 2 x 3.4 oz package(s) instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cup(s) cooked long grain white rice cooled
- 20 oz can(s) pineapple chunks drained
- 1/2 cup(s) seedless raisins
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1. Whisk together milk and pudding mix in large bowl, 2-3 minutes.
- 2. Stir in rice, pineapple chinks, raisins, cinnamon and vanilla. Chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rice Pineapple Pudding Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts