Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/3 cup(s) celery chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) green onions, chopped
- 1 cup(s) dry rice
- 3 cube(s) chicken boullion dissolved in hot water
- In skillet add first 4 ingredients and saute. Pour in boullion, cover and cook until rice is done. Garnish with almonds or parsley if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AZBettyLou and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rice Pilaf Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables