- 1 cup diced red onion
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups halved seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons white or regular balsamic vinegar
- 2 (8.5-oz.) pouches ready-to-serve basmati rice*
- 3/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to Make It
Sauté onion in melted butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat until tender; stir in grapes, dried cranberries, and balsamic vinegar. Stir in rice, pecans, parsley, and salt; cook, stirring often, until thoroughly heated.
*2 (8-oz.) pouches ready-to-serve whole grain brown-and-wild rice may be substituted; omit salt.