Rice Noodles with Beef
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 380
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 21g
- Carbohydrate: 40g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 46mg
- Sodium: 378mg
- 1 (8 oz.) package pad Thai rice-stick noodles
- 1 (1 lb.) bag frozen Asian stir-fry vegetables
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 5 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 pound beef sirloin or flank steak, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into 1/4-inch strips
- 6 scallions, sliced (1 cup)
- 1/2 pound bean sprouts (2 cups), optional
- 1/2 cup roasted, unsalted peanuts, chopped (3 oz.), optional
- Soak rice noodles in cold water for 15 minutes; drain. Add to a pot of boiling water and cook for 5 minutes. Drain again and set aside.
- Rinse Asian vegetables in a colander briefly with cold water; let drain thoroughly. In a small bowl, stir together garlic, ginger, soy sauce, curry paste, vinegar, lime juice and 2 Tbsp. peanut oil; set aside.
- In a large, nonstick skillet, heat 1 Tbsp. peanut oil over medium-high heat. Add half of beef and stir-fry for 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Repeat process with 1 Tbsp. oil and remaining beef. Keep beef warm. Wipe out pan; add remaining 1 Tbsp. oil and red pepper, then stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add scallions and reserved Asian vegetables and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add reserved sauce to skillet; cook for 1 minute. Add beef and cooked noodles and toss thoroughly to combine with sauce.
- Serve noodles in bowls with bean sprouts and peanuts, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes