Rice Noodle Salad with Pork and Snow Peas
Photo: Dominic Perri; Styling: Gerri Williams for James Reps
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 461
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 19g
- Carbohydrate: 73g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 39mg
- Sodium: 899mg
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 16-oz. package rice noodles
- 1 1/2 cups snow peas, ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 boneless pork chops (about 1 lb. total), trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, rice vinegar, sugar, fish sauce, garlic and 1/4 tsp. salt.
- 2. Add noodles to pot with boiling water, stir and cook until noodles are tender, 5 to 8 minutes or as package label directs. During last minute of cooking time, add snow peas to pot. Drain, rinse noodles and peas under cold water, drain again, and transfer to a large bowl.
- 3. Warm vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork with salt. Stir-fry until meat loses its pink color, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer meat to bowl with noodles and peas.
- 4.Drizzle reserved dressing over noodle mixture, sprinkle with mint and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This
Food & Wine