Rice Noodle and Edamame Salad
Use your imagination to use ingredients on hand: frozen peas for edamame, sprouts for seaweed, white vinegar for rice vinegar, etc. When MamaJ made this, she used no cilantro or peanuts. She used small amounts of garlic, salt, pepper, and hot pepper seeds to taste.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) edamame beans 10-12 oz.
- 8 ounce(s) rice noodles cooked according to directions
- 1 cup(s) seaweed or sprouts
- 1/2 cup(s) rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) carrots shredded
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thin
- 1/3 red onion sliced thin
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup(s) peanuts lightly salted
- Cook noodles according to package directions and run under cold water to stop the cooking process. Set aside. Assemble cut/sliced vegetables; set aside. Combine vinegar, oil, sugar, salt and other spices in the serving bowl; toss in veggies and noodles. Serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nictoes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note