Rice Krispie Bars
Community Recipe from
- 6 cup(s) Rice Krispies
- 1 cup(s) light karo syrup
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 6 ounce(s) butterscotch chips
- 6 ounce(s) chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) peanut butter
- Place rice krispies in large mixing bowl. In medium saucepan boil karo syrup and sugar for 1 minute. Take off heat and add 1 cup peanut butter. Add to rice krispies. Mix well. Press into 13 X 9 pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Melt butterscotch chips and chocolate chips in microwave until smooth.
- Spread on rice krispie mixture.
- Variations: use any other cereal
- add 1 envelope any flavor kool-aid, omit frosting
- spread on pam sprayed cookie sheet and cut with cookie cutters
- roll into balls instead of bars
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SharonKurtz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rice Krispie Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts