Rice, Hamburger and Sausage Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Hamburger meat cooked & drained
- 1 pound(s) Spicy sausage cooked & drained
- 1 cup(s) celery copped
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/2 whole(s) bell peppers copped
- 2 package(s) Lipton Vegetable Soup Mix add dry mix to above ingredients
- 1/2 cup(s) almonds slivered
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1 pinch(s) salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients and bake covered at 375 degrees for 1 o 1 1/2 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Janburg1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rice, Hamburger and Sausage Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables